Click on the set for more details
I love pieces that go with EVERYthing and can be worn across seasons, so it's not very surprising that I love black and white clothes. Here are some of my favorites for the upcoming season - all budget friendly, of course!
- Black & White Merona Cardigan (Target) - this photo doesn't do the sweater justice. It's amazing! It's a versatile piece and is on trend with the whole tribal vibe without being too in your face. Buy it one size too small so it fits snug.
- Xhilaration Sleevless Blouse (Target) - this is a basic shape but a fun and flirty fabric. I love flowy tops (especially since becoming a mom) and this one won't break the bank.
- Cropped Woven Cami (ASOS) - I love a good, white tank! I'm especially fond of the shape on this one - and the fact that it's under $20
- White Dinner Jacket (H&M) - How amazing is this piece? So timeless and beautiful; hard to believe it's not super expensive. This could be dressed up or down for the season... I'll have to snag one before they're gone ;)
- Jacquard Dress (Zara) - the retro mod cut of this dress is great! Would be super cute over leggings when the weather is cold, or with a pair of bold flats when the weather is a bit warmer.
- Biker Boots (H&M) - I love fall and winter because it means that I can switch from my daily routine of flip flops over to my routine of boots :) I really like midcalf boots with a masculine feel. Perfect to pair with skinny jeans or leggings.
- Mossimo Moto Vest (Target) - This is a fun piece to layer this season and can be worn no matter what the weather is like. I love the casual feel and subtle details.
- Backless Cami (ASOS) - another great, white tank! This would be so pretty for a night out, or dressed down with a pair of boyfriend jeans on the weekend. Versatility is key!
- Mossimo Sleeveless Peplum (Target) - I suppose I'm late to the peplum trend but I love this top! You can't tell from the picture, but the upper portion of the back is made of a fine mesh material. It's just enough to add some edge to the top, balancing out the feminine shape.
So what does your closet look like? Is it filled with black & white like mine? Or a mix of colors and prints? (P.S. I envy people who have colorful closets... I wish I had the guts to pull of mixed patterns and bold pieces!)